Facts-to-Future Framework (how to answer "why were you fired" interview question)
There’s a very simple framework you can use when preparing for the "Why Did You Leave Your Last Job?” interview question, and it’s particularly powerful when explaining a layoff!
And that framework is: Facts-to-future. In a nutshell you want to spend 20% of your answer addressing the question head on with the facts, then pivot and spend the remaining 80% of the time focusing on the role you’re applying for - the future
My fool-proof facts-to-future framework for this tricky interview question!